Ch. du Bois 12
Tel. : 032 757 27 00
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Career & Experience
Having obtained a Commercial Diploma from the „Ecole Supérieure de Commerce“ in Neuchâtel, I worked and lived several years abroad, first to improve my languages and then as Tour Guide, Diving Instructor and Base Leader. After returning to Switzerland in 1994, I worked for several specialized recruiting agencies for about 15 years. My clients were mainly large Swiss companies in the banking and finance, pharma, telecommunications and engineering industries. I was responsible for a team of 30 Recruiting Specialists and Account Managers in several offices in Switzerland.
In 2008 I joined BVLGARI as Recruiting Manager for Switzerland, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, England and Ireland. With a team of four Recruiting Specialists, I was responsible for improving all aspects of the recruiting strategy and process and delivering the best quality candidates, right in time and within foreseen budgets to the business. I also trained internal Managers on the recruitment process, interview techniques and non discrimination. At the same time, I continued my own training and obtained the Federal HR Diploma. After BVLGARI joined LVMH and a re-organisation, I was promoted, and my responsibilities extended to include also the HR Training & Development functions. I accompanied staff and managers during the objectives setting and yearly evaluation processes, was responsible for organizational analysis, career and competency development, potential analysis, succession planning and internal mobility. I was also in charge of the collection and analysis of the training needs, the budgets and the training plan. In addition, I managed the project for new employee integration.
I left BVLGARI in spring 2015 to concentrate on my training as professional Coach for individuals and teams. My career and experience taught me, every person has the necessary resources to achieve projects and objectives. Through my coaching, I want to accompany personal development and growth and contribute to unleashing individual or teams’ potential to reach outstanding performance and at the same time increase quality of life.
• HR Recruiting, Training & Development Senior Manager BVLGARI (LVMH Group), Neuchâtel 2008 – 2015
• Director – Solutions Driven Sàrl, Neuchâtel 2005 – 2007 (Executive Search)
• Business Developer – IDRH, Neuchâtel 2005 – 2005 (Executive Search)
• Travel / Spanish language course 2003 – 2005
• Sales Manager/Business Manager – Adecco Group 1994 – 2003 (IT, Engineering, Finance, Sales&Marketing, Executive)
• Tour Guide/Diving Instructor – Kuoni, Eurodivers, Prodivers, Ocean-Pro 1988 – 1994
• Team Coach (ICF), Coaching Square Neuchâtel 2015
• Professional Coach (ICF), Coaching Square, Neuchâtel 2015
• Federal Diploma « Human Resources Expert » 2011
• Situational Leadership, project management, Train the Trainer : « Successful Performance Management », « DISCovering Managerial Skills »,
Innovation & Creativity, BVLGARI & LVMH, Rome and Paris 2008 – 2015
• Occupational Personality Questionnaire Certificate (OPQ32), SHL, Zurich 2008
• Federal Certificate « HR Assistant » 2008
• Psychometric Analysis, PAPI, Cubiks, Lyon 2005
• Effective Management Training, Management School, St. Gallen 2001
• PADI IDC/IE, Instructor Development Course, European College, Cannes 1991
• Diplôme de Commerce en Gestion & Informatique, Ecole Supérieure de Commerce, Neuchâtel 1983 – 1986